When you shop online, in most of the cases you have an option to cancel your order. With introduction of Facebook Gifts, you can send gifts to your friends and loved ones but if due to any reason if you want to cancel Facebook gift then you have an option to cancel the gift any time before it’s shipped.
- Go to Settings > Account Settings > Gifts
- View details for the Gift
- Under billing information, click ‘Cancel Gift’.
If you didn’t cancel the order and recipient hasn’t received the gift, you should also check if the the order was cancelled by Facebook. Facebook Gift order also stands cancelled if
- The recipient doesn’t respond to Gift notification within 2 weeks.
- Recipient didn’t enter their shipping info or preferred email address (only for digital goods) for 2 weeks
- Sender didn’t provide billing info for 2 weeks
- Order was a duplicate or potential fraud.
See Also : How to Change a Facebook Gift