After several years, I decided to change my iTunes password and decided not to take any help. Unexpectedly, it took me long to find out how to change the iTunes password. So, here is how to change iTunes password without wasting a second!
Think about this – your iTunes account is infact your Apple account and it has grown much bigger than just iTunes. To change your iTunes password, you need to change your Apple account password. Here are the steps:
- Go to My Apple ID and click “Manage your Apple ID.”
- Enter your Apple ID name and password and click Sign in.
- Click Password and Security, and then change your security questions by either selecting security questions and entering answers, or by creating your own security questions and answers.
- If you do not remember answers to the security questions, you will have to call Apple Help to get them reset.
- Click Change Password and provide the old and new passwords.
You can also change your email id associated with your Apple account by going in “Manage your Apple ID.”