If you have friends who listen to music most of the time on FB and then post everything they listen using music apps like Spotify and now your news feed is filled with their music updates. What to do as you may don’t want to un-friend or unsubscribe to them.?
Next time when you see a music update from that person in your FB news feed, just follow these steps.
1. Click on the Drop down button on the top right corner of that post.
2. Then click on ‘Unsubscribe from music and videos by your friend“. In below screenshot you can see that I am going to unsubscribe music updates from Robert.
3. If you don’t want any music updates from that particular app (Spotify in this case), you can click ‘Hide all by Spotify‘ and next time onwards any of your Facebook friends listen to music via spotify, you won’t get any updates in your News Feed.
4. Once you click, you will be shown an option to UNDO the changes which you can do by clicking the undo link as shown below.
5. If at a later point you decide to get music updates from your friend, then you can go their profile and click on Friend/Subscribed button, then Settings and then click the ‘Music and Videos’ under Update section.