Gizmodo has brought forward a solution by Mert Erdir to upgrade to iOS 5 before it’s official release this fall. Mert Erdir discovered a simple way on how to upgrade to iOS 5 without developer accounts, using a simple backdoor. The steps are here. Read me.
Of course, if you wish to upgrade to iOS 5 before it’s official release, it would be at your own risk.
With iOS 5, Apple has taken iOS to a whole new level. With iOS 5, they’ve added over 200 new features — taking a mobile operating system that was already years ahead of anything else and moving it even further ahead. Some of the notable changes are :
- Notification Center – All your alerts at one place.
- iMessage – Send unlimited text using Wi-Fi or 3G from youriPad, iPhone or iPod to anyone using these devices.
- Newsstand – A custom newsstand for all your subscriptions.
- Twitter integrated right into iOS 5
- Several other changes and/or upgrades.