Kindle Fire HDX can be complemented by either of the two cases, whichever suits your taste and budget. The first one, which we reviewed was the Kindle Fire HDX Origami leather case and the second one, which we will review today is the Kindle Fire HDX Standing Polyurethane Origami Case.
Kindle Fire HDX Standing Polyurethane Origami Case is very similar to the Kindle Fire HDX Standing Leather Origami Leather Case with the exception that the material to make this case is different and that is where the price difference comes in.
The features in the Kindle Fire HDX are pretty much the same as in the Kindle Fire HDX Standing Leather Origami Leather Case. To sum it up:
- Designed by Amazon to perfectly fit your Kindle Fire HDX
- Innovative built-in Origami stand folds into landscape or portrait orientation for hands-free viewing
- Redirects the sound from your Kindle Fire HDX speakers towards you, immersing you in the rich cinematic Dolby Digital Plus sound experience
- Full-coverage case attaches magnetically for easy on and off, and automatically wakes and puts your Kindle to sleep by simply opening and closing the case
- Vibrant polyurethane with a color-matched microfiber interior to protect your screen and keep it clean
Kindle Fire HDX Polyurethane Origami Case costs $15 lesser than the leather case and comes in a wider range of color selection. From the utility and feel perspective, there is definitely the “leather” difference, but Polyurethane doesn’t feel cheap – I have to admit that it does feel great even with my inclination towards leather rather than synthetic. Personally I would go with the Leather Origami Case because of the “leather” difference and the fact that there is only a $15 difference in the price, but that should not deter you from getting the Polyurethane case.Rating: