iPhones, iPads and iPods are great for taking and keeping photos and videos, but they do not give you the ability to hide or protect a few photos. You might have some photos or videos, which you don’t want others to look at. This is the reason why I don’t like showing my iPhone or iPad or iPod to others as they may stumble upon such photos and videos.
By default, iPhone, iPad or iPod does not give you an option to make your photos and videos private. If you are sensitive about a particular photo or video, you need to move it off your device and keep it safe somewhere else. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was an option to mark the photos and videos as private, so that they’re safe and you can also enjoy the joy of sharing.
Here is the solution : Private Photo
Private Photo is the most stable and advanced privacy protector having sold more than 0.5 million copies. What it does is simple – makes the photos and videos private and passwords are needed to access them. Actually it goes a step further. If you’re forced to open this app in some case, the decoy amount is a good way to cover your real private photos and videos. Entering the password special for decoy, different than the normal password, guides app to display photos and videos from the decoy database. To prevent from being cracked violently, app would be locked for 30 minutes automatically after entering wrong passwords continuously for 8 times.
Great Features of Private photo
- Allows importing and exporting photos from and to iPhone Photos app.
- Allows you to create folders and and organize photos in them.
- Supports additional passwords for individual albumns.
- Wi-Fi web and USB access for browsing and exporting.
- You can specify album cover and hide album cover for protected photos.
- Supports playing music with slideshow
- Supports retina display
- Two interfaces – grid and table
- Supports email – photos and videos.
- 3rd party apps are not allowed to delete photo or video.
- All information is stored on your device itself
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Works with iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Try this app and a have peace of mind 🙂