Smartphones like Motorola Droid Razr 4G have so many features that it’s very hard to remember and use all of those. Mostly users learn features of their phone on need basis i.e. whenever they need to send an email, they will try it and learn it. Similar is the case with other features like messaging, social networking etc. Besides these regular tasks there are many tips and good features of the Droid Razr that user may miss and don’t utilize properly. For your ease, we have found few of the Motorola Droid Razr’s tips that can help you be more productive and use your smartphone more effectively.
- To see today’s date, touch the status bar at the top of the screen
- Blue status bar icons (below image) appear when your smartphone is synched with your Google account.
- Icons shown on Droid Razr
- Search for contacts right from the dial pad. For e.g. to find Jeff in your contacts list, touch 5-3-3-3 Matching contacts will appear above the number field.
- To Start a Conference Call, call the first number. After the first number is connected, touch ‘Add Call’ Dial the next number or select it from contacts or favorites. When the next number answers, touch ‘Merge’.
- To find your own phone number, Go to Menu > Settings > About Phone > Status > My Phone Number
- To Silence an incoming call alert, press Power or the volume keys.
- To turn sound on/off , hold power button and select ‘Silent Mode’
- To turn Airplane mode on/off, hold power button and select ‘Airplane Mode’
Uninstall Apps on Droid Razr
Menu > Manage Apps
Touch an app in the list and then touch Uninstall. You can also clear cache and check other options.
To reinstall apps , Go to Android Market and then touch Menu > My apps. Here you will see previously installed apps which you can download and install.
How To Update Droid Razr 4g
You may get automatic notification whenever an update is available .
To manually check for updates, go to Menu > Settings > About Phone > System Updates
How To Link Contacts on Droid Razr
If you have two or more contacts for the same person you can merge those contacts by following the below approach.
Touch a Contact to open it, touch Menu > Edit Contact , Touch menu > Join, touch the second contact and then touch save.
How To Create Contact Groups on Motorola Droid Razr
You can create groups for your friends, family, colleagues or any other group of contacts. To create a contact group go to Contact > Menu > New Group.
Enter a name for the group and then add contacts to it. Creating Contact group help you organize your contacts better and provide you with faster access to them when your need.