Playstation 80710723 error is primarily an error which is not in PS3, but is in your wireless or wired network or router. This error is usually encountered when you try to play a game online or perform the needful software upgrade to your PS3 console. If you continue to get the same error code 80710723, don’t worry — we’re here to help:
If you’re like me and want to solve the problem by yourself and do not get bothered by the complexity of the problem like the 80710723 PS3 error, you can try the following steps:
1. Try the Basics to fix Playstation Error 80710723
Try the basics first. Many a times, getting the basics right will resolve the PS3 Error 80710723.
- Network or router error can happen because of improper or dropped connection. Ensure that you do not have a lost internet connection or lost packets.
- Ensure that your PS3 is not get overheated. If overheated, let is cool down and then try again.
- Make sure all the connections are firm and there isn’t any loose connection. Place your computer near to where you’ve your PS3 and try accessing internet from there.
2. Reset Connections to resolve PS3 Error 80710723
Go to Settings > Network Settings > Internet Connection Settings > (if wired, choose path 1. if wireless, choose path 2.)
1. Wired Connection > Custom > Manual Settings > Auto Detect > Automatic > Do Not Set > Mnual ( DNS1 : 184.108.40.206 , DNS2 : 220.127.116.11 ) > Auto > Do Not Use > Enable > X > X
2. Wireless > Enter Manually > ( Enter SSID or Continue ) > ( Choose Security or Continue ) > Custom > Auto > Do Not Set > Manual ( DNS1 : 18.104.22.168 , DNS2 : 22.214.171.124 ) > Auto > Do Not Use > Enable > X > X
3. Change Firewall Rules to fix Playstation 3 80710723 error:
Firewall rules might be a cause of the Playstation 3 80710723 error and unfortunately there isn’t something which Sony can control and fix it before they ship the product to you. The problem lies in your internet port and you’ll have to open a few ports, namely:
TCP ports: 80, 443, 5223
UDP ports: 3478, 3479, 3658.
You can open the ports by going to the control panel and then to firewall settings. Add the ports mentioned above. If you’re comfortable, you can even edit your hosts file and add these ports there.
4. Still Unable to resolve your PlayStation3 Error 80710723
You can try the PS3 Repair kit and see if it helps. The PS3 Repair Kit is a hugely popular Do-It-Yourself kit for many of the known PS3 problems. PS3 Repair Kit comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee for 60 days, which makes it a safe bet to try and fix your PS3 before you send it to Sony.
If you’re not interested in PS3 Repair Kit, you can try to format your PS3 unit and basically erase all the data on it and hopefully this will restore your system back to normal. If it doesn’t work, there isn’t much you can do except to send it to Sony for repair.
Formatting or sending it to Sony can be a costly affair.
Hope your liked our post on Playstation 3 80710723 Fix. Why not like us on Facebook!