Sonos subwoofer (model # SUBGBUS1) is a wireless subwoofer for your Sonos system. It works with all Sonos amplified components: Playbar, Play:5, Play:3, Connect:AMP.
Sonos Subwoofer model # SUBGBUS1 is a great option to fill any room with deep and clear Hi-Fi bass. Sonos SUBGBUS1 has the following features:
- Seamlessly integrates with the Sonos System. Works with Play:3, Play:5 and CONNECT:AMP
- Fills any room with deep, clear HiFi sound.
- Wireless, one-button setup.
- Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Place it anywhere in the room, even lying flat under a couch.
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer Review:
The SONOS SUB connects wirelessly to your Sonos system to fill in the low-end bass tones and amplify your Sonos music listening experience. It wirelessly play your iTunes library, favorite online music services, and more than 100,000 free Internet radio stations, podcasts, and shows.
Sonos SUB has two force-canceling speakers positioned face-to-face means all the sound and energy from the music comes through loud and clear, and none of it is lost in cabinet buzz or rattle.
The setup is extremely easy – no wiring, nor any programming. Just a button press and you will be able to connect SUB with your selected Sonos component. Follow the simple prompts on your Controller and the system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component for a flawlessly optimized, whole-room listening experience.
- Geat deep bass sound
- Looks great
- Casing doesn’t vibrate at all
- Extremely easy to install
- Pricey (Amazon has a great option – 12 month interest free financing)
Buying Recommendation: Get it from Amazon.